Angola visa for India citizenseVisa Required Yellow Fever Required
India passport holders can avail eVisa on arrival for Angola. It has a long list of requirements and a slightly long process to apply for it. Check below the requirements and steps to apply Angola Tourist eVisa to ease through the application
Angola Visa Requirements
- 📒 Passport, Which should have at least 1 year of validity, and 4 blank pages. Scanned copy in JPEG format and max file size of 70KB
- 👤 Applicant Photograph scanned in JPEG format with the max file size of 200KB. The width should be between 381-571 px and height in between 496 and 744 px.
- ✈️Return Flight Ticket or ticket showing your travel out of Angola.
- 🛏️ Hotel Booking.
- Yellow Fever Certificate
- Bank Statement - at least USD 200 / day
Document no. 3, 4, 5, 6 should be black and white in JPEG format with a max file size of 150KB.
Angola Tourist eVisa is accepted at the following borders/airports
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Lubango Airport
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Luau (the Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Curoca (Namibia border)
- Calai (Namibia border)
- Katwitwi (Namibia border)
Angola eVisa Process
Angola Tourist eVisa is like an eVisa on arrival. You have to get approval before traveling, and visa fees need to be pay at the border. Follow the Angola eVisa process and get your visa approval.
- Open Angola eVisa Official Website
- Click on 'Apply for Visa' from the sidebar and click on the 'Apply for Visa' button.
- On the next screen, choose Border/Airport of arrival.
- Accept the disclaimer and choose 'Tourist Visa'
- On upcoming screens, enter your passport number.
- Enter your personal and travel details
- Upload the required documents
- Submit the application
Angola Tourist eVisa is get processed within 48 working hours.
Angola eVisa Fees
Angola tourist eVisa fee of USD 120 has to pay in cash at border or airport. It is valid for 60 days from the date of issue, and a stay period of 30 days is allowed. Angola eVisa is a multiple entry visa. Applicant can choose to extend it further for 30 days if like to stay for more days.
To check the status of Angola tourist eVisa, you have to visit Angola eVisa Official website and enter your details like Visa application reference number, date of birth, and email address.
To download your approved Angola tourist eVisa, you have to open the Angola eVisa website and enter your details like passport number and birth date.
⚠️ Yellow Fever Warning
Angola is a yellow-fever affected country. We suggest you, get a Yellow Fever Certificate before travel as it may be required while returning to your home country or entering any other country. Yellow Fever shots are generally valid for ten(10) years, but it may depend on the hospital or clinic.
Angola is a country in the Central Africa region of Africa. Luanda is the capital city of Angola. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 175. It has a population of approx 32.9 M. Angola `s phone code is 244 and its currency code is AOA. Most spoken languages in Angola are Ovimbundu,Mbundu,Kongo
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
(+91) 11-2614 6197,5
(+91) 11-2614 6190,84View more
Sorry, no FAQ's available...