Benin visa for India citizenseVisa Required Yellow Fever Required
India passport holders require a tourist eVisa for visiting Benin.
Benin eVisa requirements
- 📒 Passport should have at least six(6) months of validity.
- ✈️Return Flight Ticket or ticket showing your travel out of Benin.
- Approved eVisa Document (the application process has given below).
The above documents have required on arrival in Benin. To apply for Benin eVisa, you do not need any documents other than a passport.
Benin eVisa Process
- Open Benin eVisa Official Website
- Click on the 'New Application' and create an account using your email.
- Confirm the email address by clicking on the link received in the email.
- Fill in the required fields with your data. You have to fill in your hotel address and intended date of entry. In the supporting fund's column, you can enter available funds for your travel, and in return guarantee, you can write about your return ticket details.
- Submit and review the information
- Proceed with payment using Visa or Mastercard.
- You will receive an email about the visa in 2-3 business days but may take longer in some cases.
You can check your Benin eVisa status at https://evisa.gouv.bj/en/.
Benin eVisa Fees
Benin Single eVisa costs EUR 50, and multiple-entry costs EUR 75, Which has 30 days of validity. For a stay of 6 months, you can also apply for a multiple-entry eVisa, Which costs EUR 100. Benin eVisa processing takes 2-3 business days. The visa validity period starts on your entry in Benin.
|Benin eVisa Single Entry||EUR 50||30 days|
|Benin eVisa Multiple Entry (30 days)||EUR 75||30 days|
|Benin eVisa Multiple Entry (6 months)||EUR 100||6 months|
⚠️ Yellow Fever Warning
Benin is a yellow-fever affected country. We suggest you, get a Yellow Fever Certificate before travel as it may be required while returning to your home country or entering any other country. Yellow Fever shots are generally valid for ten(10) years, but it may depend on the hospital or clinic.
Benin is a country in the Western Africa region of Africa. Porto-Novo is the capital city of Benin. It is an underdeveloped country and its passport rank is 140. It has a population of approx 12.1 M. Benin `s phone code is 229 and its currency code is XOF. Most spoken languages in Benin are Fon,Joruba,Adja
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no FAQ's available...