Falkland Islands visa for India citizenseVisa Required
India passport holders require a Falkland islands eVisa for visiting there for tourism purposes. They are granted a free visa for 7 days if they are arriving and departing by cruise. Passengers arriving by air or planning to stay longer have to apply for an eVisa before arriving in the Falkland Islands. Check below the process and requirements to get an eVisa and documents required on arrival.
Documents required on arrival in the Falkland Islands
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity
- ✈️Return Flight Ticket or tickets showing your travel out of Falkland Islands
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel reservation for the duration of stay in the Falkland Islands
- Insurance (may be asked) (recommended)
- eVisa Confirmation (the process has given below)
Note: Passengers arriving from the United Kingdom are required to hold a Multiple Entry visa of the UK if applicable.
Falkland Island tourist eVisa Requirements
- 👤 Applicant Photograph - Scanned Copy (JPEG only)
- 💳 Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees
- 📧 An email address
Falkland Islands tourist eVisa Process
- Open Falkland Islands Official Website
- Complete the form with your details and upload your photo.
- Choose the method of visa (Normal and Fast Track)
- Pay for the eVisa and wait for the application to get processed
Note: Normal processing time is 21 days. If you are traveling earlier, you can apply for the Fast Track process. It is processed within 14 days of applying.
Visa Fees and processing time
The Falkland tourist eVisa for India citizens costs GBP 20 for normal and GBP 30 for fast track processing. The eVisa is valid for 3 months and single entry only. The India passport holder can stay a maximum of 3 months in 1 year unless exempt.
👉 You can contact Falkland Islands eVisa via contact form only.
👉 Book your flights in advance, as only selected are operated for the Falkland Islands.
Falkland Islands is a territory of United Kingdom in the South America. Stanley is the capital city of Falkland Islands. It is a territory . It has a population of approx 3.5 K. Falkland Islands `s phone code is 500 and its currency code is FKP. Most spoken languages in Falkland Islands are English
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...