Lesotho visa for India citizenseVisa Required
Lesotho provides an eVisa facility for passport holders of India. Below you can check Lesotho eVisa requirements, process, and fees related to it.
Lesotho eVisa Requirements
- 📒 Passport should have at least six(6) months of validity and two(2) blank pages. You will need a scanned copy of the passport
- 👤 Applicant Photograph - Scanned Copy [JPG, PNG format] [2 inch X 2 inch]
- 🗒️ A valid Yellow Fever Certificate
- ✈️Return Flight Ticket or tickets showing your travel out of Lesotho
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel reservation for the complete stay
- 💳 Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees
- 📧 An email address which must be valid as they verify it,
- Create your account at Lesotho eVisa Official Website and confirm your email address.
- Complete the required details
- Upload your documents
- Make payment through Credit or Debit Card.
- You will get application approval in your email account.
You can check Lesotho eVisa status.
If you encounter any problem, you can contact Lesotho eVisa support by filling the contact us form or by calling at +86 (400) 633-6148 (China), +1 (786) 233 7315 (USA), +266 5857 1346 (Lesotho), +266 5841 8278 (Lesotho), +266 5841 8266 (Lesotho). You can also check official frequently asked questions of Lesotho eVisa.
Lesotho single-entry visa is valid for a stay of 44 days and costs US$150. If you plan to stay longer or visit Lesotho multiple times, you can apply for Lesotho multiple-entry visa. Lesotho multiple entry visa costs US$ 250 and valid for six(6) months. Generally, Lesotho eVisas processing time is 72 hours but may take longer if you apply on the weekend.
|Tourism Single Entry||US$ 150||44 days||72 hours|
|Toursim Multiple Entry||US$ 250||180 days||72 hours|
|Business - Single Entry||US$ 150||44 days||---|
|Business - Multiple Entry||US$ 250||180 days||---|
|Student Visa - Single Entry||US$ 150||90 days||---|
Lesotho is a country in the Southern Africa region of Africa. Maseru is the capital city of Lesotho. It is an underdeveloped country and its passport rank is 118. It has a population of approx 2.1 M. Lesotho `s phone code is 266 and its currency code is LSL. Most spoken languages in Lesotho are Sotho
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...