Madagascar visa for Barbados citizensVisa On Arrival
Madagascar provides eVisa and Visa on arrival for citizens of Barbados
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages. You will need a scanned copy of the passport(First and last page)
- ✈️Return Flight Ticket or tickets showing your travel out of Madagascar [NOT required while applying for an eVisa but you should have it on arrival there]
Madagascar eVisa is just a prior confirmation of visa as you have to pay for it once you reach there. Applying for an eVisa, just fast-forward your visa payments and approval process at the airport.
Here is the Madagascar eVisa process
- Open Madagascar Official eVisa Website
- Click on 'Apply for a visa' and register your account
- Login to your account and fill in your personal information and upload required documents.
- Your application will be processed within 72 hours and a response will be sent to your registered email address
Madagascar provides a single entry tourist visa for Barbados passport holders which is valid for 30, 60, and 90 days. 90 days Madagascar visa is not available while applying online, so if you planning to get 90 days visa then we recommend you to go for a visa on arrival. The validity of Madagascar depends on visa fees. Like, 30 days visa cost US$ 37, 60 days costs US$ 45, and 90 days costs US$ 55. Madagascar eVisa usually takes 72 hours to process. Madagascar visa extension is possible for a maximum of 90 days and it can be availed by visiting the Immigration Office. You have to pay fees for Madagascar eVisa on arrival there, so you are not required to pay it online.
|Single Entry Tourist Visa||US$ 37||30 days|
|Single Entry Tourist Visa||US$ 45||60 days|
|Single Entry Tourist Visa||US$ 55||90 days|
Madagascar is a country in the Eastern Africa region of Africa. Antananarivo is the capital city of Madagascar. It is an underdeveloped country and its passport rank is 158. It has a population of approx 27.7 M. Madagascar `s phone code is 261 and its currency code is MGA. Most spoken languages in Madagascar are Malagasy
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...