Malawi visa for India citizenseVisa Required
India passport holder can apply for a Malawi eVisa or get visa from nearest Malawi embassy or consulate.
Arriving passengers must hold a negative RT-PCR certificate issued within the last 10 days. If you fail to present a valid certificate then you have to undergo an RT-PCR test upon arrival, pay US$ 100 for it, and then self-quarantine
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages. You will need a scanned copy of the passport(First and last page). The maximum file size is 2MB and the file type must be JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, or PDF
- 👤 Applicant Photograph - Scanned Copy [Max Size - 2MB][File Types - PNG, JPG, JPEG, or BMP][Image Size - 3.5cm X 4.5cm]
- Letter of Invitation from the host in Malawi (must be signed by Host)
- Covering Letter issued by Hotel or travel agent in Malawi (must be signed by Hotel official or travel agent)
Malawi eVisa process for India passport holders
- Open Malawi eVisa Official Website and register your account
- Verify your email and log in to your account
- Follow the instructions and fill in the required details
- Pay for your Visa
Malawi eVisa for citizens of India costs US$ 50 for a single entry tourist visa with validity of 30 days, US$ 150 for multiple entries with validity of 180 days, and US$ 250 for multiple entries with validity of 12 months. Malawi eVisa processing time is 3 working days and visa fees must be paid online while applying eVisa. Malawi Single entry is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and applicant can stay up to 30 days
Malawi is a country in the Eastern Africa region of Africa. Lilongwe is the capital city of Malawi. It is an underdeveloped country and its passport rank is 120. It has a population of approx 19.1 M. Malawi `s phone code is 265 and its currency code is MWK. Most spoken languages in Malawi are Chichewa,Lomwe,Yao
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...