Montserrat visa for El Salvador citizenseVisa Required
Nationals of El Salvador do need an eVisa to visit Montserrat for tourism and business purpose. The process is very straight-forward and required almost no documentation. Check below the requirements and process.
Montserrat eVisa Requirements
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity
- 💳 Credit Card for online payment of visa fees (Visa, Mastercard or Amex)
- 📧 An email address that must be valid
Montserrat eVisa Process
- Open Montserrat Official eVisa Website
- Choose your purpose of visit and current nationality
- Fill in your personal, passport, travel, and contact detachments
- Review the information and proceed with payment.
- Check your Montserrat eVisa status after 24 hours.
Note: Only Credit cards are accepted for payment.
Montserrat eVisa Fees
Montserrat eVisa fee is US$ 50, which is valid for 1 year with multiple entries. Montserrat eVisa has a processing time of 24 hours. If the Immigration officer requires more documentation, they will communicate via email.
Montserrat is a territory of United Kingdom in the Caribbean region of North America. Plymouth is the capital city of Montserrat. It is a territory . It has a population of approx 5 K. Montserrat `s phone code is +1-664 and its currency code is XCD. Most spoken languages in Montserrat are English
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...