- Visa Policy for Aruba Citizens
- Rwanda visa for Aruba citizens
Rwanda visa for Aruba citizensVisa On Arrival Yellow Fever Required
Rwanda is a yellow-fever affected country so it's recommended to get Yellow Fever vaccination before travel as it may be required while returning to your home country or entering any other country. Yellow Fever shots are generally valid for 10 years but it may depend on the location of the clinic
- 📒 Passport, which should be at least have 6 months of validity. You will need a scanned copy of your passport (First and last page) [PDF format] [Max 500KB]
- 🛏️ Hotel or Local address with their contact details. Bookings or reservation is not required. You can enter details where you are planning to stay. Booking dates should cover your whole stay in Rwanda .i.e you should have accommodation booked for every day you spent there.
- 💳 Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees.
- Open Rwanda eVisa Official Website
- Click on Visa application UNDER Immigration and Emigration
- Choose visa Application and click on Apply
- Fill in all your details
- Fill in your required visa details and currency type
- Upload all the required documents
- In the next step, your application will be submitted and follow the steps shown on the screen
You can check application status at https://irembo.gov.rw/support/documents
Rwanda single entry eVisa costs US$ 50 for a stay of 30 days and with multiple entries, it's US$ 70 for 90 days of validity. You can also apply for a Transit visa for US$ 30 which is valid for 72 hours. While applying you have an option to pay for a visa either online or on arrival. It is recommended to pay Online as it eases your process at the airport and sometimes machines are working. Rwanda eVisa usually takes 3 working days to get processed so keep enough time for it.
|Single Entry||US$ 50||30 days|
|Mutliple Entry||US$ 70||90 days|
|Transit Visa||US$ 30||72 hours|
|East Africa Tourist Visa||US$ 100||90 days|
👉 If you are traveling in a group of 4 to 10 persons, you can apply for a Rwanda Group Tourist eVisa which is a single entry and valid for 30 days. You have to pay US$150 for all members(no matter how many members are). They charge just one fee for all members which saves you a lot of money.
👉 If you experience any technical issue while applying for eVisa, you can contact Support at http://support.irembo.gov.rw/en/support/home
👉 If you are traveling to Uganda and Kenya along with Rwanda, then you should apply for an East African Tourist Visa as you travel to all 3 countries for 90 days with one visa. It costs US$ 100
👉 Rwanda Visa extension can be renewed by applying online or visiting Immigration Office. Fees depends on case to case basis.
⚠️ Yellow Fever Warning
Rwanda is a yellow-fever affected country. We suggest you, get a Yellow Fever Certificate before travel as it may be required while returning to your home country or entering any other country. Yellow Fever shots are generally valid for ten(10) years, but it may depend on the hospital or clinic.
Rwanda is a country in the Eastern Africa region of Africa. Kigali is the capital city of Rwanda. It is an underdeveloped country and its passport rank is 145. It has a population of approx 13 M. Rwanda `s phone code is 250 and its currency code is RWF. Most spoken languages in Rwanda are Rwanda
East African Tourist Visa
It is a Single Entry Visa but Multi-Entry between Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda .It valid for 90 days from date of approval and has processing time of approx 4 working days.
2 offers from
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...