South Sudan visa for Eritrea citizensVisa On Arrival Yellow Fever Required
Citizens of Eritrea are eligible for South Sudan visa on arrival and eVisa. Below you will find complete requirements and process for South Sudan eVisa
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity. You will need a scanned copy of the passport(First and last page).
- 👤 Applicant Photograph - Scanned Copy (2 X 2 inch)
- Yellow Fever Certificate
- Negative COVID-19 Certificate
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel address and contact details
- Open and register on South Sudan official eVisa Website
- Complete the form and submit it
- On the next page, click on the 'Get Service' button and choose eVisa.
- Now you have to fill in your information over 9 pages and upload the required documents
- Proceed for online payment and wait for the processing of your application
South Sudan single entry eVisa costs US$ 100, multiple entries with 3 months of validity costs US$ 200, and with 6 months, it costs US$ 350. South Sudan eVisa usually takes 72 hours to get processed.
|Single Entry eVisa||US$ 100||---|
|Multiple Entry eVisa||US$ 200||3 months|
|Multiple Entry eVisa||US$ 350||6 months|
👉 South Sudan is NOT safe for tourists. We recommend you to hire a local guide to travel around South Sudan.
⚠️ Yellow Fever Warning
South Sudan is a yellow-fever affected country. We suggest you, get a Yellow Fever Certificate before travel as it may be required while returning to your home country or entering any other country. Yellow Fever shots are generally valid for ten(10) years, but it may depend on the hospital or clinic.
South Sudan is a country in the Northern Africa region of Africa. Juba is the capital city of South Sudan. It is an underdeveloped country and its passport rank is 180. It has a population of approx 11.2 M. South Sudan `s phone code is 211 and its currency code is SSP. Most spoken languages in South Sudan are English
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...