Tajikistan visa for Greece citizenseVisa Required
Nationals of Greece are granted eVisa for visiting Tajikistan for tourism purposes.
Tajikistan eVisa requirements
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have six(6) months of validity - Scanned Copy [Format: PDF, JPEG, GIF, BMP, or PNG] [Max Size: 1MB]
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel address and contact details.
- 💳 Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees [Mastercard, Visa, or Amex]
- 📧 An email address which must be valid,
Tajikistan eVisa process
- Open Tajikistan official eVisa website
- Enter the applicant data, passport, and permit data
- Click on 'Next Step'
- Upload the scanned copy of your passport in the required format and size [Format: PDF, JPEG, GIF, BMP, or PNG] [Max Size: 1MB]
- On the next step, review the information and proceed with payment. Visa and Mastercard attracts a surcharge of US$1.75, and Amex card surcharge is US$ 2.5
Tajikistan Visa fees and processing times
Tajikistan eVisa is valid for 60 days of stay-period and 90 days of validity. It comes in two variants: Single and Multiple Entry. Single entry Tajikistan eVisa costs US$ 30, and multiple entry eVisa costs US$50. Tajikistan eVisa processing time is up to 48 hours. If you wish to visit the autonomous region of Gorno-Badakhshan, you have to apply for a GBAO permit. The GBAO Permit can be applied online along with eVisa, and it costs an extra US$ 20.
Tajikistan Visa Important Tips
👉 You can continue your pending application or check the final status of your Tajikistan eVisa application at the Tajikistan eVisa Website.
Tajikistan is a country in the Southern and Central Asia region of Asia. Dushanbe is the capital city of Tajikistan. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 147. It has a population of approx 9.5 M. Tajikistan `s phone code is 992 and its currency code is TJS. Most spoken languages in Tajikistan are Tadzhik
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...