Antigua and Barbuda visa for Ireland citizensNo Visa Required
Ireland passport holders does not require Antigua and Barbuda Visa for tourism purpose if they are traveling for less than 180 days. But still they must require following documents on arrival
- Passport with minimum 6 month of validity on arrival
- Sufficient funds to sustain in the country during their stay
If you are planning to stay more, then you should apply for an eVisa before travel. Check details below
Antigua and Barbuda eVisa application process is a little tedious with a long list of documentation. To apply for eVisa, you must have the following documents before applying for it
- 📒 Passport, which should be at least have 6 months of validity. You will need a scanned copy of your passport (First and last page) [JPG, JPEG, PDF format and Max 512 KB in size]
- 👤 Applicant Photograph - Scanned Copy [JPG or JPEG format and Max 512 KB in size]
- 💳 Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees [Visa or Mastercard]
- 📧 An email address must be valid as you will receive documents on it
- Supporting documents, you have to upload at least five additional documents from the list: Birth Certificate, Letter of Employment, Marriage Certificate, Notarized Letter, Police record, Proof of Accommodation (Hotel bookings), Proof of Funds (Bank statements), Travel Itinerary, Covering Letter, Flight Tickets or any other document [JPG or JPEG format and Max 512 KB in size]
Antigua and Barbuda eVisa application process for India passport holders
- Open Antigua and Barbuda Official eVisa Website
- Click on Apply Now button
- Submit your visit related and personal info
- Upload the required documents
- Carefully review the entered information and proceed with payment [Make sure your card is issued either by Visa or Mastercard and International transactions are ON]
- You will receive payment acknowledgment via email
- Wait for the eVisa decision and you will receive an eVisa copy in your email
Antigua and Barbuda eVisa fee for Single Entry 6 months long visitor visa is US$100 and for multiple entries along 1-year validity cost US$ 200.
|Single Entry 6 months||US$ 100||180 days|
|Multiple Entry - 1 Year||US$ 200||1 year|
Antigua and Barbuda visa extension is possible in some scenarios and can be taken by visiting the Immigration office in Antigua.
Extension Fee: US$ 300
Phone Number: (268)-562-1387, (268)-562-1389
Email: [email protected]
Timing: 8am - 3pm
Antigua and Barbuda is a country in the Caribbean region of North America. St. Johns is the capital city of Antigua and Barbuda. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 57. It has a population of approx 97.9 K. Antigua and Barbuda `s phone code is +1-268 and its currency code is XCD. Most spoken languages in Antigua and Barbuda are English
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...