Djibouti visa for Saint Helena citizenseVisa Required
Djibouti provides eVisa for citizens of Saint Helena visiting there for purpose of Tourism.
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity. You will need a scanned copy of the passport (First and last page). The maximum file size is 1MB and the file type must be JPG, PNG, or PDF
- 👤 Applicant Photograph - Scanned Copy [Max Size - 1MB] [Format - JPG, PNG]
- ✈️Return Flight Ticket or tickets showing your travel out of Djibouti
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel booking,
- 💳 Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees [Visa, Mastercard, or Amex only]
- 📧 An email address
Note: Djibouti eVisa is only valid for Ambouli International Airport. If you are planning to enter Djibouti via any other port of entry then you should apply for a visa at your nearest Djibouti embassy or consulate.
- Open Djibouti Official eVisa Website
- Click on I wish to make a new request
- Click on Continue
- Fill in your Passport and Travel Information
- On the next screen, fill in your Personal Information
- On the following screen, your hotel or intended address and contact information. Upload all the required documents
- Review the entered data and proceed with payment
It will take around 72 hrs for Djibouti eVisa to get processed
Note: You have to create separately for every applicant
Djibouti tourist eVisa for citizens of Saint Helena costs US$ 23 for a single entry with a stay period of 90 days. Djibouti Transit Visa costs US$12 with a stay period of 14 days. eVisa is valid for 90 days from the date of intended entry and the stays period starts on your official entry into Djibouti. Djibouti takes up to 72 hours to get processed, so try to keep enough time between your travel dates.
|Tourits eVisa||US$ 23||upto 90 days|
|Transit eVisa||US$ 12||upto 14 days|
👉 If you encounter any issue while applying for Djibouti eVisa, you can contact official eVisa support
👉 You can check your Djibouti eVisa Status at https://www.evisa.gouv.dj/#/suivi/
👉 If you have more questions regarding Djibouti eVisa, you can check the official FAQs before contacting them.
Djibouti is a country in the Eastern Africa region of Africa. Djibouti is the capital city of Djibouti. It is an underdeveloped country and its passport rank is 179. It has a population of approx 988 K. Djibouti `s phone code is 253 and its currency code is DJF. Most spoken languages in Djibouti are Arabic
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...