Ethiopia visa for Bhutan citizenseVisa Required Yellow Fever Required
Bhutan passport holders are eligible for Ethiopia eVisa
All passengers arriving in Ethiopia are required to carry a Negative COVID Certificate (RT-PCR Test only), the sample must be given within 120 hrs of arrival in Ethiopia. Children below or equal to the age of 12 years are exempted from showing RT-PCR test reports
Ethiopia is a yellow-fever affected country so it's recommended to get Yellow Fever vaccination before travel as it may be required while returning to the home country or entering any other country. Yellow Fever shots are generally valid for 10 years but it may depend on the location of the clinic
Ethiopia eVisa requirements for Bhutan passport holders
- 📒 Passport, which should be at least have 6 months of validity. You will need a scanned copy of your passport (First and last page).
- 👤 Applicant Photograph - Scanned Copy
- 🛏️ Hotel or Local address with their contact details. Bookings or reservation is not required. You can enter details where you are planning to stay in Ethiopia
- 💳 Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees. They accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners Club, and UnionPay
- 📧 An email address must be valid as you will receive documents there
Ethiopia eVisa Step to Step procedure for Bhutan passport holders. Ethiopia eVisa form is divided into parts: Start Application, Arrival information, Personal information, Support documents, Review, and pay.
- Open Ethiopia eVisa application at https://www.evisa.gov.et/apply
- Mention your Visa type and Citizenship and proceed to the next step
- In the next two steps, they ask for personal and travel-related information
- In support documents, you have to upload a scanned copy of Passport and Photo with a maximum size of 2MB and it should be in JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, or BMP format
- On the review step, double-check your entered data and proceed with payment and wait for visa processing and you will receive an email after the process gets done
Visa Fees and Validity
Ethiopia eVisa fees for 30 days visa is US$ 52 and for 90 days, it will cost US$ 72. It generally gets processed within 3 working days or even less but make to keep enough time between your travel. Ethiopia eVisa is a single entry only. Ethiopia eVisa is valid for 90 days from the intended date of entry in Ethiopia, but in case your travel date changed, you can contact Ethiopia eVisa support by email at [email protected] or by calling at +251 (11) 665 0297 or by entering the feedback form at https://www.evisa.gov.et/contact
|eVisa Single Entry - 30 days||US$ 52||30 days||3 Working days|
|eVisa Single Entry - 90 days||US$ 72||90 days||3 Working days|
thiopia Visa extension is quite easy to do as they provide an online facility to do so. Visitors can either extend their visa by visit The Head of Immigration Nationality and Vital News Agency office located in Addis Ababa or simply by applying online at https://www.evisa.gov.et/visa-extension by entering Passport Number and Reference Number(mentioned on eVisa).
They charge initial visa fees, 100-200% of visa fees depends on the number of times you are extending, and US$ 2 as a charge.
Official Information at https://www.evisa.gov.et/visa-extension-description
👉 If you are feeling stuck somewhere while applying for the Ethiopia eVisa, you can contact eVisa support at https://www.evisa.gov.et/contact
👉 You will receive eVisa confirmation in email or you can download from https://www.evisa.gov.et/status
👉 You can read basic Ethiopia eVisa related FAQ's at https://www.evisa.gov.et/faq
👉 Latest COVID updates for Ethiopia travel at https://www.evisa.gov.et/travel-updates/entry-restrictions-to-ethiopia
⚠️ Yellow Fever Warning
Ethiopia is a yellow-fever affected country. We suggest you, get a Yellow Fever Certificate before travel as it may be required while returning to your home country or entering any other country. Yellow Fever shots are generally valid for ten(10) years, but it may depend on the hospital or clinic.
Ethiopia is a country in the Eastern Africa region of Africa. Addis Ababa is the capital city of Ethiopia. It is an underdeveloped country and its passport rank is 181. It has a population of approx 115 M. Ethiopia `s phone code is 251 and its currency code is ETB. Most spoken languages in Ethiopia are Oromo,Amhara,Tigrinja
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...