Kyrgyzstan visa for Central African Republic citizenseVisa Required
Nationals of Central African Republic are granted Kyrgyzstan eVisa for maximum of 60 days. Below you will find process of Kyrgyzstan eVisa.
Kyrgyzstan Visa Requirements
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have six(6) months of validity - Scanned Copy
- 👤 Applicant Photograph - Scanned Copy
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel address and contact details.
- 💳 Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees
- 📧 An email address which must be valid as they verify it,
Kyrgystan Visa Process
- Open Kyrgyzstan Official eVisa Website
- Choose your nationality, passport-type, and the type of visa which you like. In this case, the type of visa is Tourist(TS) or Transit(TR).
- Choose the required validity and continue with the visa process.
- Fill in your data and intended stay details in Kyrgyzstan. You can enter hotel details and their contact information. You don't need to book your hotel or accommodation while applying for Kyrgyzstan eVisa.
- Upload the required documents and proceed with the review of details.
- Pay the fees through the appropriate method and wait for the processing of your visa application. Processing may take up to 3-4 working days.
Kyrgyzstan Visa Fees and processing times
Kyrgyzstan provides two types of Tourist eVisa, one with 30 days of validity and another with 60 days. Both are single entry only, so you have to apply again if planning to revisit. Kyrgyzstan eVisa with 30 days of validity costs US$ 41.20, while 60 days validity eVisa costs US$ 51.50. Process and requirements for both types are the same. Visa fees have to pay at the eVisa website with a Debit or Credit card. Kyrgyzstan also provides a transit visa, which is valid for five(5) days and costs US$ 25.75.
|Single Entry - eVisa||US$ 51.50||60 days|
|Single Entry - eVisa||US$ 41.20||30 days|
|Transit Visa||US$ 25.75||5 days|
Kyrgyzstan eVisa is acceptable only at the following ports of entry
- Manas Airport (Bishkek)
- Osh Airport
- Chon-Kapka (Kazakhstan border)
- Chaldybar (Kazakhstan border)
- Ak-Jol (Kazakhstan border)
- Ak-Tilek (Kazakhstan border)
- Dostuk (Uzbekistan border)
- Kyzyl-Bel (Tajikistan border)
- Kulundu (Tajikistan border)
- Bor-Dobo (Tajikistan border)
- Irkeshtam (China border)
- Torugart (China border)
Kyrgyzstan Visa Important Tips
👉 You can continue your pending application or check the final status of your Kyrgyzstan eVisa application at the Kyrgyzstan eVisa Website.
👉 In case you experience any issue regarding payment of visa fees, you can contact customer support by Whatsapp at +996 703428865
👉 As per rules for foreigners in Kyrgyzstan, you must register yourself on arrival at the accommodation. If you are staying in hotels, they will do it on your behalf on request.
👉 Kyrgyzstan eVisa validity starts from the date of approval.
Kyrgyzstan is a country in the Southern and Central Asia region of Asia. Bishkek is the capital city of Kyrgyzstan. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 136. It has a population of approx 6.5 M. Kyrgyzstan `s phone code is 996 and its currency code is KGS. Most spoken languages in Kyrgyzstan are Kirgiz,Russian,Uzbek
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...