Maldives visa for Aruba citizensVisa On Arrival
Last Updated : 4th Nov 2020
Information is as per COVID-19 updates
NO Quarantine Required
The Maldives, a country of beautiful white sand and turquoise water islands have lots of underwaters or overwater villas over private islands where you can book a stay but you may have to travel there by private seaplane, jet or ferry which might be expensive.
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity
- ✈️ Return flight tickets or ticket showing travel out of Maldives
- 🛏️ Confirmed reservation in Hotel or Tourist Resort OR Funds to cover your expenses in the Maldives (at least US$ 100 for stay + US$ 50 for food per day)(Sometimes they ask for both Funds and Accommodation).
You cannot stay in two or more hotels or resorts during your trip. So book you stay at one hotel for whole trip duration.
- Covid Negative PCR Certificate - Sample should be taken within 96 hours prior to departure to Maldives
- Traveller Health Declaration - You must have to fill the declaration 24 hours prior to travel to Maldives. Official Traveller Health Declaration Form for Maldives
- Keep all documents handy.
- Airline Staff will provide you some forms which need to fill and submit at the immigration counter. (Tip: Carry a pen ✏ with you and fill the provided forms while in flight to speed the immigration queue)
- After get off from airplane ✈️, straight go to the immigration counter 🛂 to get official entry into the Maldives.
Visa is provided free of charge on arrival in the Maldives for a stay period of 30 days. An extension is possible for a maximum of 60 days but may attract a fee of maximum MVR 750 or approximately US$50.
👉 Check for Government Cruises for different islands as they are cheap compared to the private ferry. Government ferries operate on selected routes and only for selected days. If possible try to book flights and hotels as per ferry schedule or else you end up paying hundreds of dollars for airport transfer.
👉 US Dollars are widely accepted in the Maldives so you may don't need to exchange it to Maldives currency
👉 The Maldives is a little expensive in case of accommodation and food.
👉 Being a Muslim nation, alcohol is not allowed on the land of Maldives. Alcohol is available on selected private islands.
👉 The Maldives does not have enough attractions other than beaches and water villas. It is mainly for relaxation but a perfect place for a honeymoon or couples.
👉 You can check more official information at https://www.foreign.gov.mv/index.php/en/consular/for-foreigners-visiting-maldives/maldives-visa
Maldives is a country in the Southern and Central Asia region of Asia. Male is the capital city of Maldives. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 106. It has a population of approx 540.5 K. Maldives `s phone code is 960 and its currency code is MVR. Most spoken languages in Maldives are Dhivehi
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...