Myanmar visa for Kenya citizenseVisa Required
Myanmar Visa for Kenya passport holders. Myanmar visa regime is considered easy for other countries as they are offering various easy ways like eVisa for tourist. So lets travel to land of Buddha.
Myanmar Tourist eVisa Requirements or Documents checklist
- Scanned Passport Which should at least have 6 months of validity
- Scanned Photograph Which must be colored, 4.6cm x 3.8cm of size, and taken within the last 3 months.
- Credit/Debit Card Which must be issued by either Visa, Mastercard or American Express; JCB credit card or Alipay
- Booking confirmation of either registered hotel, motel, inn, guest house, or resort of complete stay in Myanmar. You don't require it while applying for e-Visa but immigration officer will ask for it at a port of entry.
- Some selected ports accept e-Visa.
- Yangon International Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Nay Pyi Taw International Airport
- Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint (Myanmar - Thailand)
- Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint (Myanmar - Thailand)
- Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint (Myanmar - Thailand)
- Tamu Land Border Checkpoint (Myanmar - India)
- Rih Khaw Dar Land Border Checkpoint (Myanmar - India)
Myanmar eVisa process is very easy so one can apply for it easily without help of anyone.
- Open the official eVisa website.
- Choose the type you want to apply (Tourist or Tourist Express).
- Enter the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of Passport and passport size photo.
- Pay the visa fees online via one of the accepted methods and wait for submission confirmation, which usually takes 1 hour and then wait for visa approval email.
- You can check eVisa status at https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/Home/StatusEnquiry
- Download the Approval letter and fly to Myanmar for your holidays
Myanmar eVisa valid for 90 days from the date of issue and has a stay period of 28 days from the date of entry. Kenya passport holders can get the tourist eVisa of Myanmar by paying an online fee of US$50 which has a normal processing time of 3 working days. They also have an option of express processing which costs US$56 and is processed within 1 working day.
|Tourist eVisa||US$ 50||28 days||3 Working days|
|Tourist Express Visa||US$ 56||28 days||1 working day|
👉Immigration usually asks about accommodation on the port of entry. So always carry a booking confirmation of either registered hotel, motel, inn, guest house, or resort of complete stay in Myanmar.
👉You can save the application in between to continue later on, but remember to keep the credentials.
👉You can check the status of your application at https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/Home/StatusEnquiry
Myanmar is a country in the Southeast Asia region of Asia. Nay Pyi Taw is the capital city of Myanmar. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 176. It has a population of approx 54.4 M. Myanmar `s phone code is 95 and its currency code is MMK. Most spoken languages in Myanmar are Burmese,Shan,Karen
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...