- Visa Policy for Norway Citizens
- Serbia visa for Norway citizens
Serbia visa for Norway citizensNo Visa Required
Last Updated : 4th Nov 2020
Information is as per COVID-19 updates
NO Quarantine Required
Serbia Visa exemption is available for all passport holders having valid visa or residence permit of either Schengen, United Kingdom, or the United States of America. Serbia Visa Exemption is available for 90 days in 180 days period.
For visa or residence permit holders of
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity. (REQUIRED)
- ✈️ Return Flight tickets, proof showing your departure from Serbia before visa ends. (NOT Required) (Recommended)
- 🛏️ Accomodation, hotel reservations or bookings or local accomodation address (NOT Required) (Recommended)
- 🧾 Insurance, it is recommended to carry travel insurance which covers COVID in Serbia during your stay. (NOT Required) (Recommended)
- 💰 Funds, it is recommended to carry some cash or cards in case Immigration asks for it. (NOT Required) (Recommended)
- 📝 RT-PCR Negative Report, It is recommended to taken covid test report within 96 hours of departure from origin but it is NOT Required. It is required to carry report tested wthin 48 hours of arriving in Serbia if you are travelling from Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania or North Macedonia
On deboarding from flight, just follow the steps towards Immigration Counter
Norway passport holders do not require Visa to visit Serbia so they don't have to worry about its fee. Norway citizens can avail 30 days visa-free entry in period of 6 months to Serbia. If you have to stay more than 30 days in 6 months in Serbia, you have to apply for Sticker Visa at your nearest Serbian Embassy or Consulate.
👉 Book Travel Insurance which covers COVID treatment in Serbia as in case you get COVID, you will be responsible for charges which are usually are high
👉 If you don't have much travel history or you visited few countries, then its recommended to all documents mentioned above in Visa Requirements
👉 Official Country Wise information is available at http://www.mfa.gov.rs/en/consular-affairs/entry-serbia/visa-regime
Serbia is a country in the Southern Europe region of Europe. Belgrade is the capital city of Serbia. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 73. It has a population of approx 8.7 M. Serbia `s phone code is 381 and its currency code is RSD. Most spoken languages in Serbia are Serbian
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no FAQ's available...