- Visa Policy for Jordan Citizens
- Uzbekistan visa for Jordan citizens
Uzbekistan visa for Jordan citizenseVisa Required
Jordan passport holders require an eVisa for visiting Uzbekistan for tourism purposes. The procedure to get one is very straightforward and requires just a few pieces of documentation. Check below the requirements, visa procedure, visa fees and processing, and some important tips which might help.
Visa-Free Entry for Jordan citizens
Uzbekistan grants visa-free entry to all nationalities. They must arrive by air, staying for less than 10 days, and are valid residents of either of the following countries.
- Hong Kong
Uzbekistan eVisa Requirements
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity - Scanned Copy
- 👤 Applicant Photograph - Scanned Copy
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel address and contact details
- 💳 Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees [Visa only]
- 📧 An email address to get visa updates
Uzbekistan eVisa process
- Open Uzbekistan official eVisa Website
- Complete the form and submit your details
- Upload your scanned copy of your passport and photo
- Pay for the visa fee
- You will receive an application confirmation
- You can check your Uzbekistan eVisa status or wait for an email
Uzbekistan eVisa costs US$ 20 for a single entry, US$ 35 for double entry, and US$ 50 for multiple entries within 30 days. Uzbekistan eVisa is valid for 90 from the date of approval with 30 days of the stay period. eVisa processing is impressive and takes almost 2 working days.
|Single Entry||US$ 20|
|Double Entry||US$ 35|
|Multiple Entry||US$ 50|
👉 In case of any error, you can contact Uzbekistan eVisa support by calling at +998 71 200 00 88
👉 You can check your Uzbekistan eVisa status or reprint eVisa at https://e-visa.gov.uz/statu
Uzbekistan is a country in the Southern and Central Asia region of Asia. Tashkent is the capital city of Uzbekistan. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 149. It has a population of approx 33.5 M. Uzbekistan `s phone code is 998 and its currency code is UZS. Most spoken languages in Uzbekistan are Uzbek,Russian,Tadzhik
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...