Cambodia visa for Jamaica citizensVisa On Arrival
Cambodia is home to World famous Angor Wat which is also a UNESCO world hertiage site.
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity. You will need a scanned copy of the passport(First and last page)
- 👤 Applicant Photograph - Scanned Copy
- 💳 Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees (Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB, Unionpay or Alipay only)
eVisa is applicable at selected ports of entry only. It covers major airports and land borders but be sure to check one if your port of entry is valid for entry or exit Cambodia at https://www.evisa.gov.kh/information/port_entry/3
Tourist Visa on arrival
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity
- 👤 Applicant Photograph
- 💰 Visa fees in US Dollars(USD)
👉 At some selected land borders, some corrupt Immigration officers will ask for an extra fee along with the Visa fee. Sometimes, the situation turns out bad and the Immigration officer denies your entry into Cambodia. NOT all immigration officers are of the same type. Happy Travel 😀
- Open official Cambodia eVisa Website
- Initiate the process of Application and fill in all required details
- Upload your Scanned passport and Scanned photograph.
- Review the details and make the payment
- Wait for the result on your Application, usually approval 😀
Cambodia eVisa fees for Jamaica passport holders for 30 days validity visa is US$36 ($6 processing fees). Cambodia eVisa usually approves in 24 hours but in some scenarios, it takes up to 72 hours. You can also avail Visa on arrival for just US$30
|Tourist eVisa||US$ 36||30 days|
|Tourist Visa on arrival||US$ 30||30 days|
👉 If you are a Solo traveler then try to make trip inclusive of Thailand and Vietnam for a better experience
👉 eVisa eligible ports of entry and exit: https://www.evisa.gov.kh/information/port_entry/3
👉 You can verify or change your Cambodia eVisa at https://www.evisa.gov.kh/check_change
👉 You can contact Cambodia eVisa support at
Call : (855)23 224 973/ (855)99 224973
Contact Form: https://www.evisa.gov.kh/contact_us
Live Chat: https://www.evisa.gov.kh/
Cambodia is a country in the Southeast Asia region of Asia. Phnom Penh is the capital city of Cambodia. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 157. It has a population of approx 16.7 M. Cambodia `s phone code is 855 and its currency code is KHR. Most spoken languages in Cambodia are Khmer,Vietnamese,Chinese
eVisa Single Entry Visa
It is a Single Entry Visa and valid for 90 days from date of approval. You can stay upto 30 days upon entry and has processing time of approx 3 working days. This Visa is valid only on selected ports of Entry but include almost all major entry points.
1 offers from
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...