- Visa Policy for British Virgin Islands Citizens
- Macau visa for British Virgin Islands citizens
Macau visa for British Virgin Islands citizensVisa On Arrival
Citizens of British Virgin Islands granted visa on arrival in Macau
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity
- ✈️Return Flight Ticket or tickets showing your travel out of Macau
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel reservation [Optional]
Macau grant mutliple entry Visa on arrival for British Virgin Islands passport holders for up to 30 days of stay period. They are required to pay MOP 100 as visa fees for adult and MOP 50 for children with age below 12 years.
👉 Travel to Hongkong along with Macau as both places are very close by to each other and well connected through water and by road
Macao is a territory of China in the Eastern Asia region of Asia. Macao is the capital city of Macao. It is a developed territory and its passport rank is 65. It has a population of approx 649.3 K. Macao `s phone code is 853 and its currency code is MOP. Most spoken languages in Macao are Canton Chinese,Portuguese,Mandarin Chinese
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...