Malawi visa for Brazil citizensVisa On Arrival
Brazil passport holders are granted visa on arrival in Malawi.
Arriving passengers must hold a negative RT-PCR certificate issued within the last 10 days. If you fail to present a valid certificate then you have to undergo an RT-PCR test upon arrival, pay US$ 100 for it, and then self-quarantine
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity and 2 blank pages
- 👤 Applicant Photographs [2 Copies] [Photo Size - 3.5cm X 4.5cm]
- ✈️Return Flight Ticket or tickets showing your travel out of Malawi
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel booking
- Covering Letter, which should include your itinerary in Malawi
Malawi Visa on arrival for citizens of Brazil costs US$ 50 for a single entry tourist visa with validity of 30 days, US$ 150 for multiple entries with validity of 180 days, and US$ 250 for multiple entries with validity of 12 months.
Malawi is a country in the Eastern Africa region of Africa. Lilongwe is the capital city of Malawi. It is an underdeveloped country and its passport rank is 120. It has a population of approx 19.1 M. Malawi `s phone code is 265 and its currency code is MWK. Most spoken languages in Malawi are Chichewa,Lomwe,Yao
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no FAQ's available...