Saint Kitts And Nevis visa for San Marino citizensNo Visa Required
Citizens of San Marino are granted visa exemption for visiting Saint Kitts and Nevis for up to 90 days. Below you will find Saint Kitts and Nevis visa requirements for San Marino passport holders
All arriving passengers must hold the following documents and follow regulations and guidelines
- Negative RT-PCR Certificate within 72 hours of arriving
- Fill in the Online Health Declaration Form at https://www.knatravelform.kn/ before arriving
- Passenger must download a mobile app (EXMAPP) where they will get traced for the first 14 days of arrival
- Passenger must stay at approved hotels or homes and can book only COVID certified taxis
- They must undergo an RT-PCR test on day 7 and day 14. It will cost US$ 150 and will be payable by the passenger
- They can visit only some certified Tourist places
For more information, you can check Official Saint Kitts and Nevis COVID guide
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity
- ✈️Return Flight Ticket or tickets showing your travel out of there
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel booking
Saint Kitts And Nevis is a country in the Caribbean region of North America. Basseterre is the capital city of Saint Kitts And Nevis. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 54. It has a population of approx 53.2 K. Saint Kitts And Nevis `s phone code is +1-869 and its currency code is XCD. Most spoken languages in Saint Kitts And Nevis are English
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...