- Visa Policy for British Virgin Islands Citizens
- Tuvalu visa for British Virgin Islands citizens
Tuvalu visa for British Virgin Islands citizensVisa On Arrival
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity.
- ✈️Return Flight Ticket or tickets showing your travel out of Tuvalu
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel reservation
- 💳 Sufficient funds, to verify it you can show either bank statements, cards, or cash.
Pack your bags, book your flights, and board the flight. Onboard, you will be given some arrival cards, which you need to fill (Carry a pen). On reaching Tuvalu, show your arrival cards along with requested documents and follow the instructions.
British Virgin Islands citizens can get Tuvalu Visa on arrival by paying visa fees of US$ 100. Visa is valid for 30 days.
|Single Entry Visa on arrival||US$ 100||30 days|
Tuvalu grants visa extension for British Virgin Islands passport holders for a maximum of 30 days and charges US$ 100 for it.
👉 To check more details, you can read the official document
👉 Tuvalu is a completely Cash-based economy, so don't forget to carry cash instead of cards. (Official Currency is Australian Dollars)
👉 Only selected airlines to fly to Tuvalu and that too on selected days of week.
👉 Visit Fiji along with Tuvalu as this is one of the most popular destination combinations.
Tuvalu is a country in the Polynesia region of Oceania. Funafuti is the capital city of Tuvalu. It is a country and its passport rank is 82. It has a population of approx 11.8 K. Tuvalu `s phone code is 688 and its currency code is AUD. Most spoken languages in Tuvalu are Tuvalu
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...