Cape Verde visa for Belgium citizensNo Visa Required
Passport holders of Belgium are exempted from obtaining a visa of Cape Verde. They can stay in Cape Verde for 30 days with exemption. But still they require to apply for the Cape Verde Pre Registration. Check below the complete requirements and process.
Cape Verde Pre Registration Requirements
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel address and contact details
- 💳 Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees
- 📧 An email address which must be valid as they verify it,
Cape Verde Pre Registration Process
- Open Cape Verde Pre Registration website
- On the first page, fill in your details like name, date of birth, place of birth, and nationality.
- On the next page, you have to fill in your current address and verify your email.
- In the next step, you have to enter your passport details, a reason to travel to Cape Verde, intended dates of entry and exit, and the accommodation address.
- Review the details and proceed with the online payment (about EUR 30.83).
- You will receive an email once your application is processed
Pre Registration Fees and processing time
You have to apply for Pre Registration, which costs EUR 30.83 or CVE 3400. It needs to be registered at least 5 days before travel. If you have not enough time or may forget to register in time, you don't have to worry as you can obtain it on arrival at Airport, but you have to pay some additional charges. On arrival, payment of registration has to be paid in cash or by Credit card.
Cape Verde is a country in the Western Africa region of Africa. Praia is the capital city of Cape Verde. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 130. It has a population of approx 556 K. Cape Verde `s phone code is 238 and its currency code is CVE. Most spoken languages in Cape Verde are Portuguese
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...