- Visa Policy for Belgium Citizens
- Indonesia visa for Belgium citizens
Indonesia visa for Belgium citizensNo Visa Required
Indonesia is a country of a group of uncountable beautiful islands and volcanoes. Lush green rice terraces, turquoise waters, and amazing mountains make this more attractive. Bali is in Indonesia and is a famous destination
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity
- ✈️ Return flight tickets or ticket showing travel out of Indonesia
That's all that you need to visit Indonesia for tourism
- Keep all documents handy.
- Airline Staff will provide you some forms which need to fill and submit at the immigration counter. (Tip: Carry a pen 🖊️ with you and fill the provided forms while in flight to speed the immigration queue)
- After get off from flight ✈️, straight go to the immigration counter 🛂 to get official entry into Indonesia.
Indonesia facilitates visa on arrival without any charges for 30 days.
👉 Carry US dollars with you and convert them there in Indonesia for a better exchange rate. Always exchange your money at reputed Money exchangers as there are lots of scams going on.
👉 Rent a bike is a better option as it is very cost-effective compared to taxis or private car rentals
Indonesia is a country in the Southeast Asia region of Asia. Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 122. It has a population of approx 273.5 M. Indonesia `s phone code is 62 and its currency code is IDR. Most spoken languages in Indonesia are Javanese,Sunda,Malay
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Avenue de Turvueren 294, 1150 Brussels, Belgium
+ 32 2 771 2014,+ 32 2 771-1778
+ 32 2 771-12291,+ 32 2 772-6350View more
Av. Paul Pastur 145, 6001 Charleroi, Belgium
(32-71) 369-367View more
Bloemenlei 5, Kappelen, Antwerp 2950, Belgium
(32-3) 605-6039View more
Boulevard de la Woluwe 38, Brussels B-1200, Belgium
Sorry, no FAQ's available...