Laos visa for Brunei citizensNo Visa Required
Brunei passport holders are exempted from Laos visa if their stay in Laos is up to 14 days. At the end of the visa validity, the applicant has to leave the country and re-enter for more visa validity. Nationals of Brunei are also eligible for Laos eVisa, which gives them the privilege to extend the visa for a maximum of 90 days without leaving the country.
Laos eVisa Requirements
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have six(6) months of validity - Scanned Copy
- 👤 Applicant Photograph - Scanned Copy [4cm X 6cm]
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel address and contact details.
- 💳 Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees
- 📧 An email address which must be valid as they verify it
Note: Laos eVisa is valid only at the following entry points
- Wattay International Airport
- Luang Prabang International Airport
- Pakse International Airport
- Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge I (Thailand border)
- Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge II (Thailand border)
Laos eVisa Process
- Open Laos official eVisa Website
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Enter your email address and verify the same
- Fill in your personal information and travel details
- Review and submit the information and then proceed with payment
- Wait for your application to get processed.
Laos eVisa Fees and processing
Laos eVisa takes up to 3 working days to get processed. Laos eVisa is valid for 60 days from the date of issue, but you can stay up to 30 days. Laos eVisa is a single entry, so you have to apply again if you re-enter. Laos eVisa is an extendable maximum of 2 times with a maximum stay period of 90 days. Laos eVisa varies between US$ 35 and US$ 57.and bank charges extra. You can check Laos eVisa fees at Laos eVisa Website.
Laos is a country in the Southeast Asia region of Asia. Vientiane is the capital city of Laos. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 168. It has a population of approx 7.3 M. Laos `s phone code is 856 and its currency code is LAK. Most spoken languages in Laos are Lao,Mon-khmer,Thai
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
(673-02) 345 666,(678-8) 728 379
(+673) 2 345 888View more
Sorry, no FAQ's available...