Zambia visa for Brunei citizensVisa On Arrival
Zambia Visa for Brunei passport holders. Brunei citizens can apply for eVisa or Visa on arrival. Visa on arrival is available for Single Entry and Double-entry visas only. You can full procedure Zambia Tourist and Transit below.
- 📒 Passport, Which should at least have 6 months of validity and 3 blank pages. You will need a scanned copy of the passport(First and last page). The maximum file size is 2MB and file type must be JPG, PNG or TIFF
- 👤 Applicant Photograph - Scanned Copy
- ✈️Return Flight Ticket or tickets showing your travel out of Zambia
- 📋 Covering Letter to the Director General of Immigration
- 🛏️ Accommodation or hotel address and contact details.
- 💳 Credit/Debit Card for online payment of visa fees
- 📧 An email address which must be valid as they verify it,
- Visit their official eVisa Website and Sign up with your details
- They will send you a verification email to verify the email address, click on the link received in the mail.
- Login with email and password and start a new application
- Available visas, choose a type of visa you want to apply
- Enter your identity details and upload your documents
- Review the details
- Pay the required fees
Zambia eVisa processing time is some working hours
Zambia has various options for Visas such as Single Entry Visa, Double Entry, and Multiple Entry Visa. All come with 90 days of validity from the date of an issue While Zambia transit eVisa valid for 7 days from the date of arrival. Processing time for approval of a visa is some working hours. Single Entry Visa costs US$ 50.55, Double and Multiple Entry costs US$ 80.88, Transit Visa costs US$ 50.55 and One-day Tourist Visa costs US$ 20.22.
|One-day Tourist Visa||US$ 20.22||1 day||Some working hours|
|Single Entry Tourist Visa||US$ 50.55||90 days||Some working hours|
|Double Entry Tourist Visa||US$ 80.88||90 days||Some working hours|
|Multiple Entry Tourist Visa||US$ 80.88||90 days||Some working hours|
|Transit Visa||US$ 50.55||7 days||Some working hours|
Zambia eVisa is acceptable at following ports of entry
- Kenneth Kaunda International Airport – Lusaka
- Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula International Airport – Livingstone
- Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport - Ndola
👉 If you encounter any problem while applying for eVisa, you can freely contact eVisa team at 📧 [email protected] or call at 📞 +260 211 252622 or fill the contact form at 🌎 https://eservices.zambiaimmigration.gov.zm/#/contacts
👉 If you like to visit Zimbabwe along with Zambia then you should apply for Unikaza Visa which is a single visa for both countries, even you can visit Botswana for a day trip with this visa. Warning: Only some of the selected countries are eligible for this Visa. You can check list of eligible countries at https://www.zambiaimmigration.gov.zm/kaza-univisa/
Zambia is a country in the Eastern Africa region of Africa. Lusaka is the capital city of Zambia. It is a developing country and its passport rank is 125. It has a population of approx 18.4 M. Zambia `s phone code is 260 and its currency code is ZMK. Most spoken languages in Zambia are Bemba,Tongan,Nyanja
Sorry, no visa offers available...
Embassy & Consulates
Sorry, no information available...
Sorry, no FAQ's available...